Food Chemistry Testing Services
The NFL offers a wide range of food chemistry testing services to the food and beverage industry. Our experience is gained from more than 80 years of assisting the industry. We can work on your routine chemistry analyses, solve complex problems, develop methods as well as provide nutritional analysis and labeling information about your products.
- General Food Chemistry Services
- Fat and Fatty Acid Profile
- Vitamin A, C, D, E and K
- Sugar Profile
- Sweetners-Stevia (Stevioside) and Monk Fruit/Luo Han Guo (Mogroside V)
- Nutritional Analyses
- Full label and abbreviated testing
- Production Qualification Testing
- Quality Assurance & COA Support
- Supplier Verification Programs
- Specification Writing and Review
- FCC/USP Monograph Support
- Off flavor/Off odor ID work
- Method Development
- ISO 17025 Accredited
- Preservatives-Sulfites, Benzoate and Sorbate
- Organic Acid Profile Viscosity
- Physical Testing
For more information, contact Rupinder Jaura at 925-551-4267 or JauraR@TheNFL.com.
Click here for our Fee Schedule.
Click here for our list of Accreditations and Certificates.
Click here to submit a sample.